Every head is unique and so are our frames. Out of the box, your glasses may feel snug but after a few wears, they will relax to find your happy fit on your face.
We ask you not to wear them on the top of your head as this may stretch the special hinge.
If you ever need to adjust them, however, the good news is our recycled plastic arms can be heated in boiling hot water or with a standard hairdryer.
1. Fill a mug with freshly boiled water to the top.
2. Submerge one arm to the indicated level. HOLD IN THE WATER FOR 10 SECONDS.
3. Quickly place on a flat surface as shown and use your finger to push the top of the arm in 5mm. HOLD FOR 10 SECONDS.
Tip. Apply gentle pressure. You can repeat steps 1-3 to increase the curve if need be. We recommend wearing your sunnies for a few hours before you tighten them further. If you over-tighten them, don't worry, just wear them and the arms will relax to your happy fit.
1. Hold a hairdryer on medium heat on the nose bridge area and gently heat the inside and out FOR 30 SECONDS
2. Hold the glasses as shown and gently bend the frames in to make them tighter or out to make them looser. A 1-2mm adjustment on the frame will bring the arms in at the tips 5-10mm so don't bend them too much. HOLD FOR 10 SECONDS. Let them cool for a further 30 seconds before trying on.
Repeat if needed.